WINNER ANNOUNCED…conCATulations to Laura McKenzie and her cats RIO and THREE from Guernsey!
The Leather-eared Mouse cat toy would make an ideal stocking filler for your cherished feline this Christmas.
But, purchase this purrfect present during the month of November and you will also receive automatic entry into the competition for a Charley and Billie Original Cat Scratcher worth £95!
Regardless of whether you purchase the original cat toy or our Christmas Special Edition, you will receive a raffle ticket for each and every cat toy purchased.
Will it be your moggy which rises on Christmas morning to find a Leather-eared Mouse cat toy in their stocking and an Original Cat Scratcher next to the tree?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is for one Charley and Billie Original Cat Scratcher, retailed at £95.
2. Number of entry entitlement is based on the number of cat toys purchased, not the number of orders. For example, if you buy ONE cat toy you will receive ONE raffle ticket. Likewise, if you buy a Mischief of TWO Mice cat toys you will receive TWO raffle tickets, and so forth. There is no limit to the number of cat toys which can be purchased for competition entry.
3. The competition is open to both UK and international customers. UK national residents see point 4. International customers, residing outside of the UK, see point 5.
4. If the winner is a UK resident, he/she will receive FREE UK delivery of the cat scratcher.
5. If the winner is an international customer – residing outside of the UK – by entering the competition he/she agrees to cover the costs of delivery of the cat scratcher to his/her country. We advise that prior to making any cat toy purchase for competition entry, you contact us in the first instance to obtain a shipping cost of the cat scratcher to your country.
7. The entrant will receive their raffle ticket(s) along with their order of the cat toy(s).
8. Entry will be automatic upon purchase of a cat toy. When placing your order, if you do NOT wish to receive automatic entry for the competition, then please advise in the notes section at checkout.
9. The competition opens at 00:01 GMT on Sunday 1st November 2015.
10. The closing date of the competition is 06:00 GMT on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
11. Any cat toys purchased outside of the opening and closing dates will NOT qualify for competition entry.
12. One winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
13. The winner will be contacted by e-mail or telephone on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
14. One Original Cat Scratcher must be won and claimed. Therefore, the winner will have two weeks – until Tuesday 15th December 2015 – in which to claim their prize. Otherwise, another draw will take place and an alternative winner selected. Therefore, please ensure you are available for contact via e-mail or telephone during this period.
15. Only the winner’s name and county/state of residence will be made public. This information will be displayed at charleyandbillie.uk, at our Etsy shop and on our Facebook and Twitter pages on and after the 1st December 2015.